Da: Amer Karim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: domenica 6 aprile 2008 8.13
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: Exchange w/ two different Windows domains

I'm assuming you mean the transition pack -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555073, or the Swing Migration pack from
http://www.sbsmigration.com/? If so, then I'm a little confused as after the
migration to a full 2003 domain, you would no longer have an SBS environment as
the SBS would have been demoted to a regular DC, yet in your original message
you imply that you wished to establish a two-way trust between the SBS and the
corporate domain and maintain the SBS in a limited role.  My apologies if I
misunderstood what you meant.

Regards,

Amer Karim

Nautilis Information Systems