I just thought I would report in and let everyone know I only did a
move-mailbox migration which went well. I was successful with demoting it
from a DC and finally removing Exchange. The very old server has been
retired.

My users are very happy with the email experience now.

--
Mike Sullivan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]