We are planning on moving from Exchange 2003 to 2007. No DEV yet.

Given the following:

Exchange Public Folder Administrators: Added with Exchange 2007 service
pack 1, the name basically says it all. This role allows delegation of
administration of public folders without allowing any other Exchange
administration permissions. Basic Public Folder control is granted such
as creating and deleting public folders and controlling folder
attributes, like quotas and access.

Most of our PF's are mail-enabled. Many require edited SMTP's.

If I assign the role of "Exchange Public Folder Administrator" to our
helpdesk, will they be able to make edits on the SMTP's of the PF's? Or
would this require CUSTOM rights?

Nikki