From: Jason Gurtz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 4:41 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Attachment size limits

> Warning on the commercial services like Yousendit, be very careful.  I
> had one guy use this once, and the client went into a hissy fit since
> it was confidential info, which is very understandable.

Yes indeedy.  Along these lines I'd be very interested to hear of other
solutions people may be using....SharePoint anyone?

> Many times, I just resort to allowing users to email large files due
> to one reason: If you actually send the file, you have PROOF they got
> it, and proof was sent to them.

Actually, that's not quite true.  The only proof you'll ever have with
SMTP based email is that a message was accepted by the SMTP server at the
other side.  There is no way to get proof that it ever made it into the
recipients mail box much less that they viewed it.  I would make sure your
suits understand that.

For essential LOB communications a FedEx or USPS certified mail is the
only way.

~JasonG