I think it would be great Michael, as we haven't even started looking at
upgrading yet...  So, when is the publish date?  (hehe, just kidding)

Joe Heaton

________________________________

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 6:20 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange "Project Book"

I've been discussing with a technical publisher about doing an Exchange
book that is project oriented. That is, the book has a specific goal in
mind, from beginning to end.

I have suggested a "soup-to-nuts" guide to installing and configuring
Exchange Server 2007 in small and medium organizations.

I would love to hear, either in this newsgroup or directly, what y'all
think about that concept. Good or bad.

Also, if you have other ideas about a project oriented Exchange book,
I'd like to hear that too.

Thanks!

Regards,

Michael B. Smith