From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 12:02 PM

To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Subject: RE: OT -- Xonbi - like it?-

I am amazed at how fast it started working. Seconds after installing at work it
had all of the stats and such up and going for my personal inbox.  (granted I
have an insane machine [1], but 4000 messages can take some work to process)

[1] 8 cores and 16GB or ram for my desktop. I love cheap hardware.