All-

I'm having an issue with a particular user.  When she tries to respond to a
message from a certain user in Hong Kong she gets the error message
"Unspecified Error".  I know she's using Microsoft Word Editor for her editing
purposes.  Could this be causing a problem?

I'm not a fan of the Word Editor, just wondering if anyone has seen this type
of behavior and what did you do to remedy the problem?

Thank you,

John Bowles

Be a better friend, newshound, and