From: Stephan Barr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:47 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Stopped receiving from a single external domain.

Windows 2003, Exchange 2003 current; Trend Micro Client Server Messaging
Security for SMB.

Suddenly, in the last few hours, an external customer cannot send mail
to a specific email account.  I've looked in Trend and on the Exchange
server; (filtering, IMF, etc) and haven't found anything.  The
bounceback looks like this...

5.1.1 is address doesn't exist but it does.   The account has about ten
SMTP address that all work except for the primary address.   Any
ideas...?

Thanks!

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy.   Thank you.