We have a situation as follows:

Clients who call the a certain company currently have the option to leave a
voicemail with their details if they wish to receive either of two information
packs in the mail. These messages are currently forwarded to the company via
email on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is currently a manual process where each
email is individually forwarded. We are looking to automate this process and
have arranged to have our voicemail system to be configured to send all
messages system to mailboxes on the mailserver. We would then like to setup
email forwarding on these mailboxes to send these to the company automatically.
The only issue is that we would like to restrict forwarding to Tuesdays &
Thursdays only as per our current arrangement.

Has anyone got any ideas? I have considered them using pop, but i am not sure
why the Tuesday and Thursday rule is in place. In any event that would be a
client initiated thing and not server side.

We are currently using exchange 2003,l however we will be going to exchange
2007 soon.

Thanks

Greg