That's not necessarily true.  They could be using a antivirus product
like Symantec - that rejects a message after receiving it (a no-no as
far as also sending a notification back to the sender).

That would have nothing to do whether or not they use SPF.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Kennedy, Jim
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You certainly should publish an SPF, it can help and causes no harm as you
> point out. But I would respectfully suggest that someone sending that much
> backscatter is already so clueless that they probably don't check SPF
> either.
>

> Firewall them.

ME2