<Raises hand> I know the tool!!!

~Kevinm WLKMMAS
powered by 3Sharp, Always WLKMMAS What is your Zombie Plan?

-----Original Message-----
From: JB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 12:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Quest Software for Exchange

All-

I'm looking for anyone who has had experience with the Quest Exchange migration
tools and to gather their experiences with the tool.

I'm in the planning stages of migrating from one forest to another and I need a
tool that will keep the co-existence in place until the migration is complete.
I'm wondering if this tool will provide this functionality and the experiences
associated with it.

Thank you,

John Bowles

Be a better friend, newshound, and