Xobni's reporting leaves a lot to be desired.

Performance Monitor or other reporting tools.

From: Steve Ens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 12:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Total size of email in a day

Use Xobni!  Do you mean globally or individually?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Sharie Breaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know I should know this, but how do I determine the total size of all
email received in a day, week or month?  We are looking at an email
archiving solution that puts limits per user per month.  I would like to
know if we are below those limits before we sign a contract.

Sharie Breaux
Systems Administrator
Greenleaf Capital Management
20600 Chagrin Blvd, Suite 803