Dear Friend

I understand what you are saying but I want to do the same setting in my
exchange server its possible or not?

  _____

From: Steve Szabo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 4:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need Urgent Reply

The answer you seek is in the Reply To: line. The list software sets the
reply to as the list address, so all replies go to the list. If all replies
were to be taken off list, then no one would learn anything, and the list
would be pretty much useless. The way it works allows for open discourse
(within the list rules) so that if someone were to give erroneous advice
they may be corrected by others on the list.

\\Steve//