From: Gary Armstrong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange AV and Encrypted ZIPs

 We block encrypted file attachments on email. Does anyone know of an AV
and Filtering product that would allow us to create exceptions to the
general encrypted file block. Say, the ability to say the SENDER-NAME-A
can send to RECIPIENT-ANME-B and encrypted file. Any suggestions would
be appreciated.