Hello all.

I have a user who uses a Treo to sync his contacts with Outlook 2003.  He is
using Microsoft ActiveSync.  Since he started doing this, he repeatedly opens
too many connections to the Exchange server, and then calls to yell at me when
he cannot connect to the Exchange server with Outlook because he is over his
connection limit.  The only way to drop the connections is to restart the
System Attendand (which also restarts the IS).

Is there a way I can set his client to only Sync on demand?  Is there a
different fix for this issue?

Exchange 2003 SP2.

Thanks,
Brian R.