From: Beckett, William (Bill) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:41 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Oddity with BB

Backend is Exchange 2003, user has a blackberry with outlook client and
configured their work email properly. Same user also has a laptop with
outlook 2003 installed. She will receive emails on her blackberry but
not get or see these messages on her laptop. Laptop client is cached
mode, online, synched up. Anyone run into this before?