No, I'd be using Server 2008's built-in VM capabilities.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davies,Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 4:27 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange on VM

As everyone else has said, keep an eye on the disk IO. But as it is
exchange 2007, there is a lot lower IO requirement that Exchange 2003.

I take it you are thinking about running it on VMware's ESX3.5 ? If so
think carefully about the network design, especially if you are planning
on having 2 or more ESX hosts, and want to use the features such as HA
and DRS.

Cheers

Matt