Will older iPhones be able to be upgraded to 2.0?  Or is this a forklift
upgrade?

Thanks.
Joe

--
Joe Fox
Systems/Network Administrator

Mobile# (716) 846-9308
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephfoxjr

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached
files, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be advised
that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender via telephone at 716-846-9308 or by return e-mail.