Hi chaps,

I have an Exchange 2007 server here on which we have setup an SSL
certificate (in the name of mail.mydomain.com). This works great for
users outside using Outlook 2007s Outlook Anywhere feature. However,
internal users get a warning stating that the SSL cert name doesn't
match the server. It's not the biggest issue, but it's...untidy.

What's the best way to handle this? Obviously I can only attach one SSL
cert to the Default site in IIS on the Exchange box and the internal
domain (mydomain.local) is sufficiently different from the external one
(mydomain.com) that we can't get an SSL cert to cover both.

Is there a way to create a new IIS site that still points at the same
exchange folder structure as the current Default Site but that is set to
accept a different hostname? That way I could have one site for the
internal users hitting blue-server.mydomain.local and one for the
external users hitting mail.mydomain.com and attach a correct cert to
both.

Can this be done ?

Olly