Hello,

Having configured OWA to use https, configured its publication in the ISA
Server and etc, one problem still persists :

When users connect to the site, even in the internal network, IE complains
that the user has not chosen to trust in the site specified in the
certificate. I  have tried adding the certificate in the Certificates
configuration of IE, but it didn´t work

It´s not that the site will not work, but it is another thing that needs to
be explained to users, and that someone is bound to click "No" in the
message...

The certificate is internally created in the win2k3 server.

How could I make the message disappear ( GPO ou direct IE configuration,
it´s just 20 machines, we can walk to them ).

Thanks.

Silvio.