Assuming appropriate rights to the mailbox have been granted, use:

https://your.domain.name/owa/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and then log on with your admin credentials.

-Bonnie

From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Logging into a users OWA (Exch2k7)

I never had any luck using the URL way with 2007 like we did in 2003. So the
way I do it is log into the admin's mailbox and then in the top right you will
see your name and a drop down where you can type in another users name. I use
their display name....and your permissions might not be right. Domain Admins
usually do not have the proper permissions to hit a mailbox in Exchange.

You want this powershell command to grant the permissions:

Get-Mailbox | Add-MailboxPErmission -AccessRights FullAccess -user kennedyjim

Although you should change my name to yours :)