From: Theochares, George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 1:43 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Off Topic Question

What's the best app to use for capturing and recording keystrokes in a script
to be used on a rollout that has numerous fill in the blanks plus an added
windows component?

George Theochares
Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy
  Professional Corporation

[cid:image001.jpg@01C8B75B.8F4BB6F0]

One Constitution Plaza
Boston, MA  02129
Tel:      (617) 241-3044
Fax:     (617) 241-5115
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Note : This e-mail contains information from the law firm of Campbell Campbell
Edwards & Conroy Professional Corporation that may be proprietary,
confidential, or protected under the attorney- client privilege or work-product
doctrine. This e-mail is intended for the use only of the named recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient named above, you are strictly prohibited
from reading, disclosing, copying, or distributing this e-mail or its contents,
and from taking any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail. If you
received this e-mail in error, please delete this message and respond
immediately by e-mail to the author or call 617-241-3000.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>