From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exch2007 in ESX

So....if you virtualize Exchange 2007...what other systems would you run
on the same ESX hosts, does it matter? My understanding Exchange 2K7 is
recommended to sit on a GC designated domain controller (so it has quick
access to the global catalog), but would it sit on the same box as say,
an SMS,  WSUS, or SQL server? Anything you WOULDN'T have it share a host
with?

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands"