From: Rimmel, Carl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 4:06 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2007 Rendering Issue?

We are seeing some occasional issues where, when receiving internet
email from Hotmail, the messages are blank within Outlook 2007 but
appear fine within Outlook Web Access or on Activesync Windows Mobile
clients.  We are running Outlook 2007 SP1.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Carl

======
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender
that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise
protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any
action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly
prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the
sending party by reply email, delete the email from your computer system
and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before
using e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry
Ford My Health at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If
you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security
protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to
us.

======