Exactly.

I'm not going to post a link, but Google is your friend.

From: Barsodi.John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:18 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Disable R3AD Receipts from Blackberries?

Well I was simply pointing him to the official releases and that he was
behind in his current version.  You can easily find Betas of OS 4.5 out
there via google searches.  I don't think I should be referencing links to
them on a public forum such as this though.  I would recommend just holding
out for the Bold and/or official OS releases.