Its "no biggie" in terms of there is nothing you can currently do
about it as a recipient, so just filter and move on.

Ultimately, I completely agree with just about everything you said.
Its backscatter, and its going to exponentially cause additional
issues in future e-mail abuses.

Thats were sender authentication technology needs to pick up the slack.

--
ME2