From: Jason Tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Really odd behavior

Maybe the SMTP VDir TempTables?

http://windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/50422/have-you-checked-your-sm
tp-mailbox-temporary-tables-lately.html

Jason Tierney, MCSE
Vice President, Consulting Services
Corporate Network Services
"Count on Us"
direct: 240-425-4441

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:10 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

It's not Exchange doing it. Exchange knows nothing about the "Sent
Items" folder.

That points to an Outlook or other client-side issue.

I know that Outlook has the capability for "Delayed Delivery". I guess
I'd be taking a look in that direction...

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com