From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA login question

In IIS manager..the properties of the exchange virtual directories. Hit the
Directory Security tab, then edit 'authentication and access control'.  Drop in
your domain for the default domain. I have that set on the exchange directory,
the exchweb directory and the owa directory. Not sure if you need all of those
or not but it works.