From: Greg Mulholland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 12:41 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 message tracking

Is there any tool which will actually integrate with exchange 2007 message
tracking. After being able to find a message in the logs i would like to be
able to open it and read it. MBS had an xml script for 2k3 but i am not
aware that it was updated for 2007.

If anyone has anything I'd be interested to check it out.

Greg