From: Ehren Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 4:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Email address policies - ex2007

I have made some config changes to the 'Default Policy' on our exchange server,
removing one email address scheme and setting another as the default.

The two that I had in there before were

@sd.univ.edu & @ exchange.sd.univ.edu

The first one was the default

I made the second one the default and removed the first one along with the
associated accepted domain.

The policy seems to have changed the default on every account but when I look
at the email addresses of each user some still have the one I removed.  It
looks like sometimes accounts aren't minding the policy.  Is there a way to
"force" the policy to be reapplied to mailboxes or to verify that it is indeed
updating them?

Thanks

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE
Windows Systems Administrator