We do not use wireless at all to avoid regulatory issues that are not worth
it. That said, PCI standards require that we use a wireless analyzer to
ensure that no rogue WAP is set up on our network. Makes sense. I have
looked at several and the price ranges all over the place. Since all we need
to do is look for unauthorized wireless, I don' t need all the features of
most of these.

I am curious who else is working on PCI and has similar issues or approaches
for this piece.