From: Don Ely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 3:49:35 PM
Subject: Re: Appointment issue

You didn't miss anything, I believe what we have here is the old pebkac issue...

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Don Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I may have missed something here, but isn't the meeting in the organizer's
calendar therefore they would be aware – or reminded assuming that was set?

With the current scenario, if the organizer accepts the meeting, does it not
change to busy?