Set the top folder to "Editor with Publishing". This will allow them to
create sub folders, however they will not have permission to delete the
top folder.

Nikki

From: ExchList [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 1:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Public Folder Permissions

Thanks Nikki -

They need to create sub-folders because based upon what types of email
comes in it then has to be moved. I must need to figure out how to
prevent them from deleting the top folder.

Joseph Danielsen, CSBS, MCSA-2003, MCSA-2000 (Messaging), MCP
Network Blade Inc.
49 Marcy Street
Somerset, NJ 08873
732-213-0600