From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 7:39 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: events 9666 and 9668 in an Exchange 2003 database

Yes, the same max values are fine.

The easiest way to reset the counter is to move all the mailboxes in a
given store to another store. Drop the old store.

I'm personally of the opinion, although no one admits it, that there was
a bug in Exchange 2003 prior to sp2 that caused the values to NOT be
created in most circumstances. Because prior to sp2, no one ever
complained about this....

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP