From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:51 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Google Message Filtering/Security

Not that I think Trend is that great, but we have been using Postini's
Message Security option since before Google bought them and I am
completely unimpressed.  I'm looking at Ironport...

What I don't like:

No message tracking

Pain in the arse to manage

A fair amount of SPAM still finds its way through the net

NDR's are about useless to troubleshoot what rules were tripped when
external emails get bounced

Google owns the service

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Theochares, George <