All,

I've recently migrated our AU office from Ex5.5 to E2k3, though I
haven't shut down the 5.5 server yet.

There's been a longstanding problem with OoO replies not going to the
Internet, and I was hoping that the move to the new server would
resolve that.

I've checked the SMTP connector on the 5.5 box many times to ensure
that the 'Disable Out Of Office responses to the Internet' tick box is
not checked. The 'Disable Automatic Replies to the Internet' tick box
is checked, however.

All SMTP mail from their site is routed through our site, and I'm now
finding that no OoO replies are going from here, either, nor from our
UK office.

I did apply a regentry some time ago to our site's Exchange server
that was supposed to suppress OoO to the Internet for DLs -
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=825370 - but that isn't
supposed to have this kind of effect.

I'm stumped on where to start troubleshooting this.

Anyone have some thoughts on this?

Kurt