Basic Powershell for Exchange consists of cmdlets and parameters. Technet
has lost of resources on the basics.

Here is a basic introductory article from Technet magazine (it's not very
good, but it covers the basics. ignore the spelling mistake or two)

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc160866.aspx

Thankfully, they fixed and focused the article and put it here:

The Exchange Management Shell whitepaper is helpful.

If you are looking to learn Powershell beyond the Exchange Management Shell,
then the Scripting portal is home base:

https://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/hubs/msh.mspx

An Exchange Management Shell Quick Reference guide:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=01A441B9-4099-4C0F-
B8E0-0831D4A2CA86
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=01A441B9-4099-4C0F
-B8E0-0831D4A2CA86&displaylang=en> &displaylang=en

In the Exchange Management Shell, the cmdlet Get-ExCommand will return all
of the EMS cmdlets.

If you like the feel of a real book, I recommend Windows PowerShell for
Exchange Server 2007 SP1 by Wrox Press.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470226447/104-0110334-2555953?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470226447/104-0110334-2555953?ie=UTF8&tag
=mojmedgroblo-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0470226447>
&tag=mojmedgroblo-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0470226447