I have a 2000 SBS server, that's running Backup Exec 11d, and the backup
gets an access denied error on the Information Store. If I run the logon
account wizard it tests successful, and I double checked the account has
full admin rights as well as tried using the administrator account without
success.

So heres the odd part, I can run ntbackup and successfully backup the store,
however it doesn't drop the logfiles, even after several successful backups.
Im not sure if the access denied error in BEX is referring to this (because
the error appears to happen after it backs ups) or why ntbackup completes
successfully and it does not dump the logs.

Any ideas? nothing really stands out.