DPM, and Clustering do not count as DR or HA tools?

~Kevinm WLKMMAS
powered by 3Sharp, Always WLKMMAS What is your Zombie Plan?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 8:32 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Update: Exchange on VM

I think we can trust Hyper-V:

http://blogs.technet.com/windowsserver/archive/2008/06/25/microsoft-com-powered-by-hyper-v.aspx

Not to say that I use it (I've been using VMware for this type of work for the
7 years), but Hyper-V definitely can be trusted for stability and reliability.

However, Microsoft doesn't have DR and HA tools that Vmware has, so they're
going to behind the 8ball until then.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7