Good Morning Guys and Gals,

I have been tasked to setup a resource account that will receive email with
pdf/doc attachments and print them automatically to a specified network
printer.  At first I thought I could do this with a transport rule (drop
attachments to a folder and script printing of all docs overnight).... But
transport rules wont strip/save attachments.

Does anyone know of a way to do this?  I know that EWS will probably give me
the ability, but no being familiar with it, nor being a full on dev guy, it
might be a bigger task than I think.  Environment is Ex 2007sp1, 2xCAS/HT -
2xMB/HT, 3rd party Edge (which also wont strip/save attachments that I can see).

Would love any advice.

Thanks

troy