From: Chris Blair [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exmerge

I am testing Exmerge to dump all of our mailboxes to PST's so they can be
imported after we migrate to Lotus Notes (not my decision). I exported an
8gb mailbox with Exmerge and the PST file was only 2gb. I am guessing it is
using the old style PST that maxs out at GB.  Is this true? Anyway around
it?

I would rather not do multiple PST's for each mailbox. So is there another
tool to use?

Thank you,
Chris Blair
Fargo Electronics, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
952-941-9470 x352
Fax: 952-946-6890
www.fargo.com

Secure Card Identity Systems

 This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged and/or proprietary. If
you
are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure, copying, or use of
this e-mail is prohibited.

  • Exmerge Chris Blair
    • RE: Exmerge Michael B. Smith