From: Tim Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 5:42 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OAB Errors

I don't know how big your organization is, but assuming it isn't too big, you
should be able to try fairly soon if you've forced a rebuild. Ours happened
right away (200 users, 4 exchange servers). MBS has a blog entry (or it was
discussed here recently, I forget) that describes how long it takes if you want
to wait and let outlook by itself. In that case it could be as long as 48 hours
worst case.

...Tim