They still sell it in baggies here.

From: "Steve Ens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 9:08 AM
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: Give him props! (was RE: Super fun question)

African Coke, is the same...and in glass bottles, nothing compares to real Coke
in glass bottles...

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Kurt Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah - someone else who doesn't - we're few, and far between.

I don't because I hate the burnt taste. I've tried all kinds, and
that's just what always strikes me.

I'm a tea drinker myself, except when I can get the Mexican Coca Cola
at Costco - it's still made with real can sugar, and tastes just like
what I remember from childhood. Far superior to either the normal
US-made stuff, or to what I switched to in the '80s - Pepsi.

Long live Mexican Coke!