Hi All,

I was wondering if I can successfully export a mailbox from Exchange
2003 SP2 to .pst file using Exmerge & import that .pst file into
Exchange 2007 SP1 using import-mailbox cmdlet which are in 2 "different
forests".

My reasoning for this procedure is that, after all it's a .pst file.  Is
it a workable solution?.  Have anyone tried this?

Regards

Liby Philip Mathew

ICT Consultant

Path Solutions, Kuwait

*************************DISCLAIMER******************************************
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
are confidential information and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.This transmission may
contain information that is privileged,confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure,copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Path accepts no responsibility for any errors ,omissions computer viruses
and other defects.