It bounces back from System Administrator with the following message:

    Subject:        Test #2
    Sent:            (date)

    CN=John Doe,OU=Company Unit,DC=primary,DC=domainname,DC=com on 7/14/2008 at
8:42 AM
    The email address could not be found.  Perhaps the recipient moved to a
different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address.  Check
the address and try again.

I have verified the address is correct.

-_Brian