Current production release does not.  Version 2 will have ActiveSynch.

From: Clayton Doige [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 7:52 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Ok it's starting BB to iPone

I don't think iPhones do Active Sync do they? I thought you had to do
IMAP?

2008/7/14 Stefan Jafs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have 1 users asking what happens if he replaces his BB with an iPhone?

I'm on the BES server and I assume I delete him on the BES server but
what do I need to do on the E2K3?

Simply turn on Active Sync?

Stefan Jafs

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you
should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
represent those of Amico Corporation . Warning: Although precautions
have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the
company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise
from the use of this email or attachments.

Clayton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://alsipius.com

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy.   Thank you.