Here you go - Things not included.  Ya, you can't create a meeting
invite? WTF.

http://support.apple.com/manuals/en_US/Enterprise_Deployment_Guide.pdf

Exchange ActiveSync Features Not Supported - Not all Exchange features
are supported, including, for example:

*         Folder management

*         Opening links in email to documents stored on Sharepoint
servers

*         Task synchronization

*         Setting an "out of office" autoreply message

*         Creating meeting invitations

*         Flagging messages for follow-up

- John Barsodi