Hi,

Can anyone tell me, or point me to a source which details what rights I
need to grant a user in order for them to mail-enable user accounts
(Exchange 2003 SP2).

Regards

Stuart Pittwood
Network & Infrastructure Team
Briggs Equipment UK Ltd
Orbital 7
Orbital Way
Cannock
Staffordshire WS11 8XW

t: +44 (0)1543 437864

e:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
w:  <http://www.briggsequipment.co.uk> www.briggsequipment.co.uk

solely for the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender and delete the message immediately. Any
rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer or
distribution of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior
written permission of Briggs Equipment UK Limited (?the Company?) is
prohibited. Views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Company. Please note that we reserve the
right to monitor and read any emails sent and received by the Company under the
Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications)
Regulations 2000. Although the Company has taken every reasonable precaution to
ensure that any e-mails have been checked for viruses, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure this e-mail and its attachments are virus free
before opening. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email. Copyright Briggs Equipment UK Limited 2006