Hi Marvin,

You really need to head on over to www.isaserver.org. This is a well
worn scenario that we've covered over a dozen times. Everything you need
to know is there. Just read the docs and enjoy a working FE/BE scenario.

HTH,

Tom

Thomas W. Shinder, M.D.  ||  Microsoft Security Architect / Technical
Writer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ||  www.prowessconsulting.com
<blocked::http://www.prowessconsulting.com/>

Mobile: Pending  ||  Phone: Pending  ||  Fax (206) 443.1119

Blog: http://blogs.isaserver.org/shinder  ||  Books:
http://tinyurl.com/2gpoo8

PROWESS CONSULTING  ||  documentation  ||  integration  ||
virtualization