We just over to EX07 over the weekend and we are having one issue we can not
resolve.

We configured some accepted domains in addition to our main domain. We did not
create a policy to add addresses to the additional accepted domains. We added
those manually. From the Ex shell, we added send as permissions to the
additional domain account mailboxes for certain users.

Next we config Outlook to open the main domain account. Then we add the
additional domain account to the Outlook profile. In the from line, we select
the user to send as, and the message is NDR'd with the error - You are not
allowed to send this message because you are trying to send on behalf of
another sender without permission to do so. Please verify that you are sending
on behalf of the correct sender, or ask your system administrator to help you
get the required permission.

I also created a seperate outlook profile for jus the other doamin account.
When i sent a test message to another user, i received the same error.

Any ideas?

thanks!